Making the Transition to SAP S/4HANA
The move to S/4HANA offers many benefits, but there are challenges along the way. It’s imperative to plan carefully and measure your progress for continuous improvement with programs like SAP S/4HANA Movement and Knoa UEM. User analytics from Knoa Software help you build the business case for migration to S/4HANA, mitigate risk, maximize adoption and measure ROI.
“The most significant benefit for us of using SAP UEM by Knoa is that it’s a time-saving tool. Also, it’s a very good measurement tool for performance. We have used it extensively during our migration to SAP S/4HANA to measure precisely what were the benefits.”
– Guillermo Ellizeche
IT Global Delivery Manager, AES Corporation
SAP User Experience Management (UEM) by Knoa
SAP UEM by Knoa helps you answer these simple, but critical, questions:
- Where should I start?
- Which initiatives will help my business the most?
- How do I increase user adoption?
With Knoa, you can prove ROI on a small scale before embarking on a full-blown SAP S/4HANA implementation. Knoa enables you to spotlight business-critical issues that should be addressed as you migrate to S/4HANA. It gives you the opportunity to make needed adjustments to outdated, inefficient and complex processes before simply moving them onto a new S/4HANA platform.
How Did Russia’s Largest Steel Company Identify
SAP HANA® Database Performance Issues and
A GPS for your S/4HANA Migration Journey
If you’re embarking on a digital transformation with an SAP S/4HANA implementation, keep in mind these critical ways that you can leverage SAP UEM by Knoa’s user analytics to ensure the success of your project:
- Assess current pain points and inefficiencies
- Prioritize migration scenarios — focus on specific business transactions and user profiles
- Establish user-centric success criteria
- Provide empirical user behavior data for the design thinking process
- Validate new application or process designs early, before a production rollout
- Measure user adoption to identify gaps or training issues
- Provide proactive support during hypercare
- Quantify improvements by comparing “before” and “after” KPIs
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) for S/4HANA
- Identify best automation opportunities
- Continuously monitor process execution
- Keep automation working as UI changes
Learn how unique user analytics from Knoa Software help you build the business case during the entire migration process to SAP S/4HANA.