The move to S/4HANA offers many benefits, but there are challenges along the way. It’s imperative to plan carefully and measure your progress for continuous improvement. Unique user analytics from Knoa Software help you build the business case for migration to S/4HANA, manage the many details of your project, and maximize your technology investments.
SAP User Experience Management (UEM) by Knoa
SAP UEM by Knoa helps you answer these simple, but critical, questions:
- Where should I start?
- Which initiatives will help my business the most?
- How do I increase user adoption?
With Knoa, you can prove ROI on a small scale before embarking on a full-blown implementation. Knoa enables you to identify business-critical issues that should be addressed as you migrate to S/4HANA. It gives you the opportunity to make needed adjustments to outdated, inefficient and complex processes before simply moving them onto a new S/4HANA platform.
A GPS for your S/4HANA Migration Journey
If you’re embarking on a digital transformation with an SAP S/4HANA implementation, keep in mind these critical ways that you can leverage SAP UEM by Knoa’s user analytics to ensure the success of your project:
- Assess current pain points and inefficiencies
- Prioritize migration scenarios — focus on specific business transactions and user profiles
- Establish user-centric success criteria
- Provide empirical user behavior data for the design thinking process
- Validate new application or process designs early, before a production rollout
- Measure user adoption to identify gaps or training issues
- Provide proactive support during hypercare
- Quantify improvements by comparing “before” and “after” KPIs
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) for S/4HANA
- Identify best automation opportunities
- Continuously monitor process execution
- Keep automation working as UI changes