Task Mining with Knoa UEM
With its focus on analyzing real user behaviors and interactions with enterprise applications, Knoa is in a unique position to provide complete visibility into front-end processes and tasks, in order to optimize their execution.
Unlike other task mining tools, which offer a partial view of user behaviors, Knoa’s task mining capability provides an accurate and complete view of user interactions with the application front-end, to produce a high fidelity representation of how tasks are actually performed.
The Knoa task mining data augments process mining data from products such as SAP Signavio, Celonis, and others, and it also complements standard Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools, such as SAP iRPA, UiPath, and others.
Task Mining Use Cases
Knoa UEM task mining capabilities can be leveraged across a wide range of use cases:
- for process improvement, to identify bottlenecks, ensure process compliance, and streamline process execution
- for automation, to identify automation targets, and measure the impact of automation on user productivity
- for digital experience management, to improve the user experience and drive increased adoption for new applications
- for support desk, to reduce resolution times and improve the overall quality of service
Leveraging Knoa Task Mining for Process Improvement
Knoa’s task mining data provides a complete and accurate representation of how tasks and processes are executed in one or more enterprise applications. This creates visibility into process execution bottlenecks and inefficiencies, such as:
- Usability issues with the application front-end
- System or environment issues impacting user efficiency
- Process design issues
- Process compliance issues
- End-user proficiency
Business process analysts and functional leads can leverage the Knoa analytics to identify process improvement opportunities, as well as measure the impact of changes on users’ ability to execute processes efficiently. The Knoa task mining data augments process mining data from products such as SAP Signavio, Celonis, and others.
Leveraging Knoa Task Mining for RPA projects
Since Knoa generates its data from user’s interactions with a live application User Interface (UI), it can be used to map the actual user journey through the system as they execute a process. In the context of RPA initiatives, Knoa’s task mining can bring value throughout the life cycle of an automation project:
- in the planning phase, Knoa can be used to identify and prioritize automation targets, as well as quantify the projected cost savings from automation initiatives
- during the automation build phase, Knoa can be used to monitor automation errors and improve the resilience of automation scripts
The Knoa task mining data complements standard Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools, such as SAP iRPA, UiPath, and others.
Learn how Knoa UEM’s Task Mining capabilities can help with your strategic digital transformation initiatives.