Task Mining with Knoa UEM
With its focus on analyzing real user behaviors and interactions with production systems, Knoa is in a unique position to provide complete visibility into front-end processes and tasks that lend themselves to automation. Unlike other task mining solutions, which offer a partial view of user behaviors, Knoa’s task mining capability provides an accurate and complete view of user interactions with the application front-end, to produce a high fidelity representation of how tasks are actually performed.
Knoa UEM task mining capabilities can be leveraged across a wide range of use cases:
- for process improvement, to identify bottlenecks, ensure process compliance, and streamline process execution
- for automation, to identify automation targets, and measure the impact of automation on user productivity
- for digital experience management, to improve the user experience and drive increased adoption for new applications
- for support desk, to reduce resolution times and improve the overall quality of service
Leveraging Knoa Task Mining for RPA projects
Since Knoa generates its data from user’s interactions with a live application User Interface (UI), it can be used to map the actual user journey through the system as they execute a process. Knoa brings unique visibility into how work is actually done.
In the context of RPA initiatives, Knoa’s task mining can bring value throughout the life cycle of an automation project:
- in the planning phase, Knoa can be used to identify and prioritize automation targets, as well as quantify the projected cost savings from automation initiatives
- during the automation build phase, Knoa can be used to monitor automation errors and improve the resilience of automation scripts
Learn how Knoa UEM’s Task Mining capabilities can help with your strategic digital transformation initiatives.