“Employee experience” describes how employees feel about their jobs and comprises key factors such as company culture, physical environment and technology. These components have an impact on employee morale, performance, job satisfaction and hiring/retention. Essentially, creating a positive employee experience means designing a place where people want to work.
According to Gallup, thirty-two percent of employees in the U.S. are engaged — meaning they are involved in, enthusiastic about and committed to their work and workplace…. Employees who are actively disengaged have the opposite effect on their organization’s prosperity and growth.
HR is expanding into a more strategic role with greater responsibility for ensuring the overall health of the workforce. This includes making sure that employees have a positive relationship with the technology they use every day. Each application and device that your employees interact with has an impact. An optimal employee experience requires technology that is up-to-date, intuitive and user-friendly. If you provide slow, buggy or outdated software that causes lags and errors, forcing users to employ workarounds and repeat work, the result is a negative employee experience.
Measure your Employees’ Engagement with Enterprise Applications
Knoa UEM enables you to monitor, measure and quantify every employee interaction with enterprise software. With this insight into the actual employee experience, you can better understand what your workers need to be productive and happy. You can then make informed improvements — replacing or upgrading problematic applications, designing a more user-friendly user interface, offering additional training to those who require it, etc. To close the loop, Knoa UEM then helps you verify that your improvements were successful.
- User engagement with business applications
- Issues causing a bad user experience
- Employees who are disengaged and struggling
- Compare user experience across application landscape and business units
- Identify employees with high error rates and marginal adoption
- Uncover UI redesign opportunities
- Identify key functions and user communities that can benefit from training based on business needs
Benefits of Knoa UEM
- Increase employee engagement, productivity, job satisfaction
- Reduce workplace stress, which can lead to suboptimal performance and employee turnover
- Improve the holistic health of the workforce, resulting in strong morale and high retention