KNOA HELP SITE
Knoa’s Help site is the single point of access to a variety of documentation resources, for both on-premise and cloud customers.
- product and technology information
- product release notes and support notifications
- installation and administration guides
- troubleshooting guide
- report user guides
- Knoa APIs and Knoa SDK documentation
SAP LEARNING HUB
For SAP customers of SAP UEM by Knoa, the following e-learning courses are available on the SAP Learning Hub platform.
UEM10e_EN_Col2006: Installation and Setup of SAP User Experience Management by Knoa
- Unit 1 Knoa Technical Implementation
- Unit 2 Knoa Server Installation
- Unit 3 Knoa Client Installation
- Unit 4 Management Console Utilities
- Unit 5 Knoa Advanced Administration
- Unit 6 Product Upgrades for On-Premise
- Unit 7 Troubleshooting Techniques
UEM20e_EN_Col2007: Using and Configuring Reports in SAP User Experience Management by Knoa
- Unit 1 Reporting Configuration
- Unit 2 Data Analysis
Knoa is committed to providing valuable resources and support to ensure you receive the maximum value from your enterprise software investment. Additionally, we provide a library of support documents and product guides to ensure your success.
SAP customers who want to install or upgrade Knoa UEM should contact Knoa directly via email@example.com to request the latest installation packages and product licenses.
SAP customers who want to raise support issues can do so directly on the SAP Support Portal using the component XX-PART-KNO.
For non-SAP customers, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.