Application adoption is key to maximizing performance and ensuring return on your software investment. Knoa User Experience Management (UEM) provides visibility to measure application usage and identify inhibitors to adoption such as clunky user interfaces, process complexity and heavy customization.
Close Application Adoption Gaps to Maximize your IT Investments
With the insight and the quantitative data provided by Knoa you can determine areas for improvement and implement changes across people, process or technology resulting in faster and predictable business outcomes. You can also leverage this data as a baseline to build measureable adoption KPIs as your business scales. By consistently measuring user adoption across all devices you can ensure employee readiness as new processes and technologies are introduced.
- Real application usage and engagement (not just login time) across desktop and mobile devices
- Interface complexities including number of steps to execute a process
- Error messages that create work interruptions and slow productivity
- Screen wait-time
- By geographic location
- By business units and departments
- By business process
- By device type (desktop, mobile device)
- Interface design and usability
- Customization management and investment
- Communication and change management
- Training and education
- Process documentation
Benefits of Knoa UEM
- Ensure employee readiness and willingness to accept new technologies
- Streamline and expedite execution of business processes
- Realize the full value of your software investment
How Did a Phoenix Power Utility Boost User Experience and Adoption of its Enterprise Applications?
IDC and SAP brochure: Enterprise Application Adoption and Usage: The Value of User Experience Management