Optimizing Employee Engagement
Employee experience management describes how employees feel about their jobs and comprises key factors such as company culture, physical environment and technology. These components have an impact on employee morale, performance, job satisfaction and hiring and retention. Essentially, creating a positive employee experience means designing a place where people want to work.
According to Gallup, thirty-two percent of employees in the U.S. are engaged — meaning they are engaged in, enthusiastic about and positively committed to their work and workplace…. Employees who are disengaged have the opposite effect on their organization’s prosperity and growth.
Quantitative and Qualitative Insights to Optimize Your SAP and Oracle Enterprise Software Investment
The combination of Knoa UEM and Qualtrics provides a comprehensive toolset to gather quantitative and qualitative data that can significantly improve the use and interaction with SAP and Oracle enterprise software applications.
- Pinpoint how application performance or usability issues can hinder customer-facing interactions
- Learn how your enterprise applications are impacting employee experience, adoption, and engagement
- Achieve efficiencies, reduce costs and increase profitability
Humans Are Not Robots: Why Implementing New Technology Doesn’t Always Fix the Workplace
Evolving Workplace Requires New Tools
The everchanging workplace is driving the need for Human Resources to take on a more strategic role with greater responsibility for ensuring the overall health of the workforce. Today’s workplace is not only physical. It can be virtual, remote and include a broad range of applications and technology to perform business-critical tasks. The usability, intuitiveness and efficient interaction with these systems is especially important for younger generations coming into the workforce.
Intuitive applications that help get work done quickly and efficiently are imperative for engagement, productivity and profitability. In contrast, providing slow, buggy or outdated software not only causes lags and errors; it forces users to employ workarounds and repeat work, resulting in a negative employee experience.
Measuring Employee Engagement with Analytics
Understanding user feedback helps enterprises understand where they fall short in delivering a quality experience. Capturing real-time user behavior provides the capability to understand why they fall short in delivering a quality experience.
Knoa UEM enables you to monitor, measure and quantify every employee interaction with SAP, Oracle or other Enterprise Software. With this insight into the actual employee experience, you can better understand what your workers need to be productive and happy.
- Make informed improvements — replacing or upgrading problematic applications
- Design more user-friendly user interfaces and efficient workflows
- Identify where training is needed
- Measure engagement and how it impacts the bottom line
- Analyze user experience across applications and departments
- Gather user perception data
- Understand how users are interacting with corporate applications
- Identify User Behavior
- User engagement with business applications
- Issues causing a bad user experience
- Employees who are disengaged and struggling
Analyze & Optimize
- Compare user experience across application landscape and business units
- Identify employees with high error rates and marginal adoption
- Uncover UI redesign opportunities
- Identify key functions and user communities that can benefit from training based on business needs
Bottom Line Benefits
- Increase employee engagement, productivity, job satisfaction
- Reduce workplace stress, which can lead to suboptimal performance and employee turnover
- Improve the holistic health of the workforce, resulting in strong morale and high retention
- Increase efficiency and profitability
Knoa UEM enables you to monitor, measure and quantify every employee interaction with enterprise software.
Let us help you help your employees get the most out of SAP, Oracle and your other Enterprise Applications.