This content is brought to you by Knoa Software, a leading provider of employee user-experience management and analytics for Oracle cloud, SAP and others. Learn more
This article highlights the key value points of our support for Oracle Cloud, and the world’s first solution to provide insight into employee usage analytics in Oracle apps, including identifying UX issues and impediments to productivity.
With accurate information at your fingertips, you can see clearly what works and what needs improvement within your organization.
An IDC paper determined that companies that invested in Knoa UEM (User Experience Management) achieved, on average, a payback in five months, a three-year ROI of 671%, 15% higher gross user productivity, efficiency gains of 30% for business processes teams, 31% for incident response, 16% for help desk teams and 21% for security.
Moreover, on average, Knoa UEM helps each SAP-user organization achieve US$2.18 million in business value annually.
It was therefore a natural decision to support Oracle, in response to strong demand in the market due to significant enterprise investment in migration to the cloud, and a focus on supporting employee adoption and productivity, both at the office and working remotely.
Oracle based organizations asked us to leverage our employee usage experience management (UEM) software, to help them intelligently plan their migration projects and to mitigate risks. They were also interested in accurately measuring the ROI of their-large scale digital transformation initiatives.
Our long and successful partnership with SAP has proven the value of UEM at companies throughout the world and in practically every industry.
Do you really know how efficiently your employees interact with your Oracle Cloud apps?
IT tools provide data on downtime, performance issues and bottlenecks. But what about the experience of the real users of your Oracle Cloud enterprise apps? Who knows how much time they spend gazing at the screen, frustrated, trying to complete a transaction?
How do you decide which apps should be migrated first based? And how will you measure migration success? By increased employee productivity and user adoption? If so, how do you measure that? How do you know which UX flows are causing the most user-errors? Or where to apply training resources?
Knoa UEM for Oracle Cloud can help you answer all these questions, with real data from actual usage. It empowers the helpdesk team to instantly identify the cause of employee support tickets, and enables the use of historical usage data to help new employees to successfully adopt complex app transactions.
This report shows user errors that are instantly generated through the KNOA dashboard.
The era of employee experience
Everybody today is talking about employee experience. Post COVID19, the new remote work trends will continue. In short, the cloud is the future.
IT solutions for employee experience are booming, and HR teams are proactively looking to support employees that work remotely, reduce frustration, and support the onboarding of new hires. Cloud migration teams are looking to make the right migration planning decisions and measure their success (or identify causes of failure) as soon as they go live. C-level executives are looking to measure the migration ROI, and minimize costs. Helpdesk teams are looking for ways to better support individuals and anticipate issues. At the center of everything is the workforce. The employees. But essential usage data is missing.
Only Knoa can provide analytical insights into the user Oracle app experience – from trends to the most granular user level analytics.
Listed below are fundamental questions around the ROI and overall benefits of migration to the cloud, user productivity and adoption, and the general success of an Oracle Cloud deployment:
- Are my processes executed efficiently, with few steps, reduced errors, and frictionless interactions?
- Can my help desk team proactively identify and report the user errors or system issues that have the greatest negative impact on productivity?
- Can we quickly identify and help individual users who are struggling, based on real client-side data?
- Do we know where user-level process bottlenecks occur, and how to remove them?
- Have employees adopted the new enterprise software as demonstrated by increased productivity and engagement?
Today, organizations must be confident that their usage of Oracle Cloud is aligned with their business objectives. They must be able to leverage employee usage data to drive improvements across all business execution areas, including proper user adoption, high productivity, seamless process execution, and, ultimately, improved business results.
Change management for Oracle Cloud is about more than communicating change – it is about achieving commitment to the fundamental business and process changes that Oracle Cloud enables. Organizations must reexamine their approach to organizational change management (OCM) and employ analytics throughout the product lifecycle.
The Knoa solution for Oracle Cloud
Knoa for Oracle Cloud enables visibility into employee interactions with Oracle Cloud applications, user adoption during a new rollout, the level of performance delivered to the end-user, the locations of process bottlenecks, and the cause of user experience issues with the software. This information in turn enables enterprises to optimize key processes around their Oracle Cloud for employee use and adoption, including:
- Change Management – A solid change management strategy is essential to successfully migrate operational, financial, sales or service processes to the cloud. Knoa enables organizations to isolate adoption gaps in specific application modules, functionality, or processes – and proactively address them in a targeted fashion.
- Help Desk Problem Resolution – The reactive support model, and excessive time it takes to resolve issues, directly impacts satisfaction levels and lowers the perceived value of IT in the eyes of the users. Knoa enables IT support teams to immediately identify what the user is experiencing, even before they open a ticket or pick up the phone. This ability to identify the source of the error enables a proactive response to the issue while considerably reducing the amount of time users must spend on the phone with the help desk.
- Employee Experience – The ever-changing workplace is driving the need for companies to take on a more strategic role, with greater responsibility for ensuring the productivity and engagement of the workforce. Today’s workplace is not only physical; it’s virtual, it’s remote and includes a broad range of applications and technology for performing business-critical tasks. Intuitive applications that help get work done quickly and efficiently are imperative for engagement, productivity and profitability. Knoa UEM provides an early warning system, helping customers identify and address adoption gaps, struggling users, and inefficiencies in process execution.
Knoa’s patented monitoring technology provides key user experience analytics for Oracle Cloud Applications including, but not limited to, Oracle ERP – Financials Cloud, Oracle SCM and Manufacturing Cloud, and Oracle HCM Cloud. Knoa partners can further extend these capabilities to any other web-based solutions within the Oracle portfolio, using the Knoa SDK.
Knoa for Oracle Cloud builds on the success of the Knoa UEM platform, which has been widely used in the SAP space for more than a decade, enabling successful migration projects and helping customers optimize SAP software usage and investments.
We have collaborated with OneGlobe LLC, a Premier Oracle Partner, on this new solution. The initial response from Oracle partners has been very encouraging, and we look forward to partnering with Oracle service providers in delivering this solution to the market.
Here are some of these comments:
“Knoa’s software is the first product we have seen in the Oracle Cloud environment that lets an organization truly measure and benchmark its business process performance from an end-user perspective,” said Lawrence Crooks, Principal at OneGlobe LLC, a Premier Oracle Partner. “The product also provides the supporting detail data that allows an organization to improve that performance, whether through business process changes, better UI design, tightly targeted training/help desk assistance or the use of RPA, as some examples. We believe this is an invaluable tool for companies that are considering migrating to Oracle Cloud and are truly focused on measuring how well the organization adapts to the applications. Companies that have already implemented Oracle Cloud but feel their business improvement is less than what they hoped for should also consider this product.”
“There’s never been a time when business needed a product like UEM by Knoa more,” said Denis Pombriant, Managing Principal of Beagle Research Group. “The combination of increasingly common remote work arrangements and businesses striving to take advantage of the digital disruption creates a critical need for helping users to quickly and easily become familiar with new apps during rollout, employee onboarding, and throughout the employment lifecycle. UEM by Knoa fits a big need.”
“Knoa turns the lights on and allows the same type of analysis and optimization of user experience for enterprise applications that is routinely done for web and mobile apps,” said Dan Woods, founder and principal analyst at Early Adopter Research. “For Oracle customers, such knowledge solves user experience problems but also helps them gain power in managing their Oracle estate and making key decisions about upgrades or certifying ULAs.”
“As a long-standing partner, we have already leveraged the Knoa platform to instrument Oracle applications,” said Ricardo Hernandez, CEO of Edison Consulting. “So, we are delighted with this new out of the box capability, which is tapping into a market need for Oracle applications. We are confident that it will enforce the capability of Knoa to identify improvement opportunities with a high impact in economic benefits for clients. Many CIOs were waiting for this news. We are sure that the market will take advantage quickly.”